Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- December 20th ~ "The Christmas Angel Project" by Melody Carlson
- January 24th ~ "The Story of Arthur Truluv" by Elizabeth Berg
- February 21st ~ "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie
- March 21st ~ "The Taster" by V.S. Alexander
- April 25th ~ "The Next Person You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom
- May 23rd ~ "The Magpie Murders" by Anthony Horowitz