Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- May 23rd ~ "The Magpie Murders" by Anthony Horowitz
- June 13th ~ "The Tattooist of Auschwitz" by Heather Morris
- July 18th ~ "The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House" by Kate Andersen Brower
- August 15th ~ "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens
- September 19th ~ "Beneath a Scarlet Sky" by Mark Sullivan