Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- August 23rd ~ "The Chilbury Ladies' Choir" by Jennifer Ryan
- September 20th ~ "Last Bus to Wisdom" by Ivan Doig
- October 25th ~ "The Good Thief" by Hannah Tinti
- November 15th ~ "Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine" by Gail Honeyman
- December 20th ~ "The Christmas Angel Project" by Melody Carlson