Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- February 21st ~ "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie
- March 21st ~ "The Taster" by V.S. Alexander
- April 25th ~ "The Next Person You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom
- May 23rd ~ "The Magpie Murders" by Anthony Horowitz
- June 13th ~ "The Tattooist of Auschwitz" by Heather Morris
- July 18th ~ "The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House" by Kate Andersen Brower