Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- March 26th ~ "Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate
- April 23rd ~ "Growing Up" by Russell Baker
- May 21st ~ "Just Mercy" by Bryan Stevenson
- June 11th ~ "The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek" by Michele Richardson
- July 9th ~ "All Creatures Great and Small" by James Herriot