Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- July 18th ~ "The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House" by Kate Andersen Brower
- August 15th ~ "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens
- September 19th ~ "Beneath a Scarlet Sky" by Mark Sullivan
- October 24th ~ "The Day the World Came to Town" by Jim DeFede
- November 21st ~ "The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax" by Dorothy Gilman
- December 19th ~ "Charlotte's Web" by E.B. White
- January 23rd ~ "Becoming Mrs. Lewis" by Patti Callahan