Our Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. We read a variety of books from many genres: fiction, non-fiction, and classics. We choose our books by a consensus of the group. Our meetings are once a month and include a “bring your own lunch” and discussion.
- November 21st ~ "The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax" by Dorothy Gilman
- December 19th ~ "Charlotte's Web" by E.B. White
- January 23rd ~ "Becoming Mrs. Lewis" by Patti Callahan
- February 13th ~ "The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane" by Lisa See
- March 26th ~ "Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate
- April 23rd ~ "Growing Up" by Russell Baker